Great new stats on the power of online video for business.
I wanted to share this recent article I stumbled upon on Business to Community which has a ton of great new online video stats. Its encouraging to see that facts and figures are reinforcing what we’ve believed all along, that video is an essential part of any business marketing and public relations toolkit. Here are a just a few of my favorites:
- Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research says a minute of video is worth 1.8 million words !
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs, up from 70% in 2011, as reported by MarketingProfs.
- A study by Comscore found that on average a website visitor will stay two minutes longer on a site when they watch a video.
- Online video accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks (source: Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Reports, 2013)
- MarketingProfs estimate that 76% of senior marketing executives say campaigns that
- Ice.com found that viewers who chose to view video converted at a 400% increase over those who didn’t. The site also credited video with decreasing returns by 25%
Business owners, marketing folks and PR professionals want to find a production company that delivers affordable quality. Sometimes they may need video for their websites, email marketing campaigns or social media. Other times, they want to produce video which can be used for sales or broadcast publicity. If its a non-profit or startup, they may be looking for a memorable fundraising tool. Whatever their reasons, clients understand that their video represents their brand and creates a lasting impression for their clients and prospective customers.
When shopping for a professional video production company, look for one that combines great production skill with top notch creative and you’re on you way.